Reinforce Your Gainesville Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, think about using a combination of these devices:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be captured on video as it can be used against them in a legal matter. Consider an outside camera that can cover primary entry points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: A great number of invaders will enter through obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you should have those protected by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. When a sensor is activated, your system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s true that a great deal of robberies take place in broad daylight when residents are working, you must also have a plan to protect against nighttime prowlers. Motion-sensor floodlights installed near your entry points will immediately shine a light on criminal activity and scare off potential invaders.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will notify you if anyone attempts to unlock or open your entry. A video doorbell takes it one step further by giving you a live video feed. Both can be managed through your smartphone security application.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation device, smart light bulbs can be customized to a set routine or turned on right from your smartphone. These innovative gadgets make it appear that you are home and help discourage thieves.