A Monitored Gainesville Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Gainesville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Gainesville?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Gainesville flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're away from home. In the event your Gainesville flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Gainesville Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Gainesville flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to match your property needs. Simply dial (352) 325-7286 today or fill out our form for your free quote.