ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Entire Gainesville Metro Area
Vivint Security Monitor in Gainesville
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Gainesville?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Gainesville?

When setting up your baby’s room, you carefully followed steps to build the crib, painted the walls a soothing pastel, and installed the greatest diaper changing space ever. Now it's time to decide how you're going to watch your baby sleep. You have the option of going with the standard baby monitor that allows you to hear through an integrated speaker, or you might step up the tech and utilize high-def video feeds, two-way talk, and initialization through motion sensing.

The higher tech alternative may make you think of video surveillance incorporated in a complete home protection plan, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Gainesville? 

A security camera baby monitor is part of a larger smart home

The nice thing about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Gainesville is that it can link to your corresponding home automation and security components. As an illustration, if you notice that your little one is particularly restless, you have the ability to tweak your smart thermostat from your smartphone app to make it more comfortable. In addition, as they rouse for a late-night snack, you can increase the brightness of the nursery’s smart lighting to signal that you're on your way. If you by chance have multiple babies in separate spaces, you could furnish each one a camera and monitor the video in the same smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Gainesville is an important aspect of your comprehensive home defense plan

If you are looking for a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your general security, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will walk you through all the possibilities and assist in getting the ideal security system for your unique needs. Place a call to (352) 325-7286 or complete the form on this page.