What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Gainesville?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a microphone-type device on a table next to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For example, today’s monitors now include HD video and two-direction communications. You can even connect some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you can wander throughout your home. The top baby monitors in Gainesville are so elaborate that they resemble indoor security cameras in both functionality and expense.
Can you swap out a baby monitor with an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras share many of the same features, you have numerous residents in Gainesville connecting their baby's room to their home security system. So it makes sense -- especially if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to get your child back to sleep. Your calming voice may be the only thing needed to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: While you can have your surveillance system stay on constantly to watch your baby sleep, your attention may diminish over time. But if your camera notices anything unusual, you can configure it to deliver a message to your smartphone. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb over the crib or when your family dog sneaks into the room.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. You can now deliver a 20-second clip to grandparents to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Smartphone access: As an alternative to carrying a separate device around, you are now able to supervise your little one from your home security app. You can even check in on your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get a night out.