Since every house is distinct, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might need a basic alarm system that features door, motion, and windows sensors for your essential rooms. Maybe you need a more complete security option that includes indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Alachua home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can choose:
- Window and door detectors on exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted touchpad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for remote control
Alachua Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Property When You Are Away
If you wish to see who's at your door or what made that noise in your yard, you’re going to want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front porch and a live stream on any packages or visitors before you get the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, and feature waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or check up on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View real-time video and get alerts from all your Alachua cameras via your ADT Control mobile application. Watch your home anytime to check that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera detects strange activity.